Why do I need to enroll in person at the Enrollment Center?
We require in-person (with parent/legal guardian) enrollment in order to help ensure your student’s smooth transition to school.

Do I need an appointment?
You don’t need to make an appointment; we are first-come, first-served.

What do I need to bring?
Please see our enrollment checklist.

What is acceptable photo ID and/or address verification?
Please see our enrollment checklist.

Can I drop-off, mail, or fax the enrollment forms?
Kindergarten enrollment documents may be taken (not emailed or faxed) to your student’s elementary school or brought to the Enrollment Center. All other grade levels require in-person enrollment at the Enrollment Center.

Do I need to bring my student with me to enroll?

Can I have someone else bring in the enrollment forms for me?
No. A Parent/legal guardian must meet with Enrollment Center staff, unless a parent assigns enrollment rights via Policy 515 Appendix E

Why do I need to complete a new enrollment packet for an address change?
In Minnesota, enrollment in a public school is based on a parent/legal guardian’s address. Therefore, whenever a parent/legal guardian’s address changes, the parent/legal guardian completes the enrollment process again under the new address.

When can I start the enrollment process for my student?
You may enroll now for the current school year or next school year; we encourage you to enroll as soon as possible.

What immunizations are required?
Minnesota is a “No Shots, No School” state; in order to enroll, students must be up-to-date on required immunizations.

When and how will I know if my student was accepted for open enrollment?
See our open enrollment information.